Monday, May 23, 2011

with everything.

tomorrow will be the day i've been waiting for since last semester! excitement is truly an understatement!

at 5:00 a.m. tomorrow morning, i along with my team, will be heading to the airport in Birmingham to catch one of our many flights to Thailand. first stop---north carolina. WOO HOO! here's my flight schedule so you can see just how many hours i'll be flying...

May 24- Tuesday                                -Arrive in Charlotte, NC at 10:49 AM
Leave Birmingham at 8: 25 AM

May 24- Tuesday
Leave Charlotte, NC at 1:05 PM        -Arrive in New York, NY at 3:03 PM

May 24- Tuesday
Leave New York, NY at 9:25 PM     -Arrive in Singapore, SG at 6:30 AM

May 26- Thursday
Leave Singapore, SG at 9:40 AM       -Arrive in Bangkok, TH at 11:05 AM

May 26- Thursday
Leave Bangkok, Thailand at 6:15 PM  -Arrive in Khon Kaen, TH at 7:15 PM

yeah, it's over 40 hours of flying but hey, it'll give me plenty of time to start a memorable bonding time with my awesome team!




as i sit in my room thinking about the next two months, i can't help but be in awe of God and how He has orchestrated my life. although i fail Him daily, He treasures me so much that He chooses to use me as a tool for His Kingdom. i feel so undeserving and i am, but it says so much about the God i love and serve. i honestly have no idea what to expect when i'm in Thailand...i'm trying to have no expectations because it's always best that way. whatever life is like there, my prayer is that i love the people of Thailand with everything i am. i never want to lose focus of my mission...which is to tell these precious people about a love greater than they've ever known.

thank you so much to everyone who has been a constant encouragement to me prior to this trip. i'm so grateful and blessed to be surrounded by people who're constantly inspiring me to be better.

i can't imagine how different life is going to be in Thailand but i'm sure it'll be nothing short of amazing!

THAILAND, here i come!!!!!!!

-milc

No comments:

Post a Comment