Sunday, June 26, 2011

walk by faith.

today is a special day. my beautiful thai ministry partner, Aw, was born today. aw is one of the most amazing people i've ever met. before coming to thailand, i had been praying for my partner and that God would place me with someone who would inspire me to be more like Him. i'm so thankful that the Lord has answered my prayer. aw's life is a beautiful reflection of God's faithfulness. the way she lives her life completely surrendering every aspect of her life to Jesus is something i'm constantly blown away by. i appreciate how open she's been with me about her deepest desires, her struggles, her weaknesses and so much more. but through these conversations, her trust in the Lord has been clearly displayed to me. after accepting Christ as her Lord and Savior three years ago, she spends her time discipling those younger than her and committing her life to telling others about the infinite love she has found in Jesus. one of the many lessons i have learned from aw is what it means to walk by faith. her contentment in the Lord is evident through her smile and even more through her lifestyle. because of this satisfaction in the Lord, she has the kind of faith that's very rare to find. she encourages me to always trust. just trust...that God loves me enough to work everything for my good. she not only says it to me but exemplifies it through her way of life. there's never a day when i don't find myself amazed at the way she applies her love for the Lord through her actions. it's refreshing to be around someone like her and every time i'm with her, i'm inspired to be better.

                                       

                                                             aw with her sweet dad.

                                                       aw and her disciple P(ms.) Rung.




thank you for being you, aw. you're a sweet blessing to me. so thankful you were born today. i love you very much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." Proverbs 31:30

-milc

1 comment:

  1. You make me cry though!! BUT It's the tear of joys!
    You are such an encouragement :)
    Thanks God for everything that He's done for us now my new life live in Christ and I just don't want to be like me at all and I just want to be more like Jesus!
    God is faithful ^_^
    I love you so much Milcah!
    I'll praying for you always!!!
    May God bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete